65th Annual Berryville Hamfest
1403 General Admission217 Tailgaters
& Computer/Electronics Show
Sunday, August 2, 2015
Clarke County Ruritan Fairgrounds
890 W. Main Street
Berryville, Virginia 22611
Always the first Sunday in August!
Presented by the Shenandoah Valley Amateur Radio Club
- Gate opens at 6:00 AM • Vendor buildings open at 8:00 AM
- Donation $8.00, children under 16 free
- Additional $10.00 per space for tail-gaters - no reservations. First come, first served.
- Commercial and indoor tables by reservation (see vendor form download below)
- Country ham and egg breakfast at 7am
- Ruritan's famous chicken and beef barbecue at 11am
- Concessions and snack bar available
- Grand prizes (HF Rig; VHF Rig; Power Supply) and hourly drawings
- County park with pool, picnic area, and playground opposite hamfest
- Camping spaces available Saturday night - $15 - no hookups
- Special hotel Hamfest rate of $84 at Hampton Inn Winchester North (1204 Berryville Ave., Winchester, VA) until July 12. Call 540-678-4000 and ask for the Hamfest Discount.
Large tailgating area with ample shade under the big oak trees. Also, electric power is available for testing purposes at various places within the tailgating area.
NO Pets, Pornography, or Weapons!
VE Exams: Laurel Amateur Radio Club VE team will be administering license exams at Clarke County High School (627 Mosby Boulevard, Berryville). Walk-ins welcome. All license classes. Testing begins at 12 noon. Photo ID required. For more information about the exams contact: John Creel WB3GXW@arrl.net or 301-572-5124.
Last year's (2014) Attendance
98 Inside Vendor Tables (24 Vendors)
2015 Inside VENDORS who say they're coming:
AC & DC Electronics - Larry (WB4WTI) and Deborah Councilman
Affordable Computer Repair: Kevin Dahlke
ARES/RACES of VA: Ed Krom WD4KHP
Eagle 1 Communications: Ronald Roush KC8PNZ
EHI Company: Norman Cohen WB4LJM
EZ Hang, Inc: Dennis Currence KG4ETM
Gold Medal Ideas: Custom embroidery, sportswear, hats & name badges
KJI Electronics, Inc.: Gene Niemiec K2KJI
Quicksilver Radio: John Bee N1GNV
Satellite Sam: Sam Adams KG4JMN
Norm Sheckman - "Hot Stuff"
Tower Electronics: Jill Cole KB9PZF
Plus outside tailgate vendors throughout the Fairgrounds!
Last year's Vendors get first priority if they send vendor form & money before April 1.
After that, spaces are first come, first served on receipt of rental fee. Vendors may set up after 2pm on Saturday afternoon, the day before the Hamfest. Late arrivals and access to vendor buildings by special arrangement with vendor coordinators, John and Elizabeth Cottrell (See contact info below).
NO Pets, Pornography, or Weapons!
Download copy of Hamfest 2015 Flyer (in PDF*) for distribution
Download a copy of the directions to the Hamfest (in PDF*)
Download a copy of the Hamfest Grounds (in PDF*)
Download Vendor Registration Form 2015 (in PDF*) first come, first served $20.00 - air conditioned building. $15.00 in other buildings, $10 for tailgater space.
No registration and no reservations required for tailgater spaces. First come, first served.
*All downloads in Adobe Acrobat PDF file format.
For reservations and table assignments please contact vendor coordinators:
John (WD4GEK) and Elizabeth (W4EHC) Cottrell - BerryvilleHamfest@gmail.com - 540-436-3818
P.O. Box 2273 • Winchester, VA 22604
Reservations not be confirmed until you receive verbal, email, or written acknowledgement from vendor coordinators. All vendors/tail-gaters are also required to purchase a $6.00 general admission ticket as well as your $10.00 per space rental fee. No refunds after July 1st. There will be a 10% charge on refunds prior to July 1st.
Click here for Directions and a map to the Hamfest