in Berryville, Virginia
Always the first Sunday in August!
The Shenandoah Valley Amateur Radio Club presents the
63rd Annual Berryville Hamfest and Computer Show
Sunday, August 4, 2013 at the
Clarke County Ruritan Fairgrounds in
- Gate opens at 6:00 AM
- Donation $6.00, children under 16 free
- Additional $10.00 per space for tail-gaters - no reservations. First come, first served.
- Commercial and indoor tables by reservation (see vendor form download below)
- Talk-in 146.82- call W4RKC
- Country ham and egg breakfast at 7am
- Ruritan's famous chicken and beef barbecue at 11am
- Concessions and snack bar available
- Grand prizes and hourly drawings
- County park with pool, picnic area, and playground opposite hamfest
- Camping spaces available Saturday night - $15 - no hookups
- Special Hamfest rate at Hampton Inn Winchester North (1204 Berryville Ave., Winchester, VA) Call 540-678-4000 and ask for the Hamfest Discount.
Large tail-gating area with ample shade under the big oak trees. Also, electric power is available for testing purposes at various places within the tailgating area.
VE Exams: Laurel Amateur Radio Club VE team will be administering license exams at Cooley School, across the road from the Hamfest. Walk-ins welcome. All license classes. Testing begins at 12 noon. Photo ID required. For more information about the exams contact: John Creel WB3GXW@arrl.net or 301-572-5124.
AC & DC Electronics
Affordable Computer Repair & Services
ARIES Races of Virginia
DBJ Radio & Electronics
Eagle 1 Communications
EZ Hang, Inc.
Ham World, Inc.
The Hectic Eclectic
North Carolina Single SideBand Net: 3938 - "The Learning Frequency"
Patsy McDermott - The Crafty Quilter's Paraphernalia
NOTE 7/31/13: No vendor spaces remaining in air-conditioned building. Very limited space availability in one of our non-air-conditioned buildings unless we have some cancellations or no-shows. We can put you on a waiting list.
Download a copy of this flyer (in PDF*) for distribution
Download a copy of the directions (in PDF*)
Download a copy of the Hamfest Grounds (in PDF*)
Vendor table reservations (in PDF*) first come, first served $20.00 - air conditioned building. $15.00 in other buildings, $10 for tailgater space.
*All downloads in Adobe Acrobat PDF file format.
For reservations and table assignments please contact:
John (WD4GEK) and Elizabeth (W4EHC) Cottrell - BerryvilleHamfest@gmail.com - 540-436-3818
P.O. Box 139 Winchester, VA 22604
Reservations not confirmed until you receive verbal, email, or written acknowledgement from vendor coordinators. All vendors/tail-gaters are also required to purchase a $6.00 general admission ticket as well as your $10.00 per space rental fee. No refunds after July 1st. There will be a 10% charge on refunds prior to July 1st.
Click here for Directions and a map to the Hamfest